KCGS Membership Information:
Membership in the Kittitas County Genealogical Society (KCGS) is open to anyone with an interest in genealogical research. We hope you find value in what we have to offer and become a member of our society!
Membership Privileges & Benefits
- Nine General Membership meetings each year (monthly Oct thru June) featuring programs on a wide range of genealogy topics presented by knowledgeable speakers.
- Subscription to our Quarterly newsletter "Kittitas Kinfolk".
- Opportunities to meet and exchange information with other researchers.
- Volunteer opportunities. Many KCGS members volunteer their time in helping our society promote genealogy and family history research.
- Access to Members Only content on our website including:
- Current issue of our Quarterly newsletter
- 4+ years of past Quarterly newsletter issues, currently not being published.
- Profile – Your individual Member information.
- Other Member Only information.
- Ability to add your ancestors to our Surname Research database. You can input multiple spelling variations, counties and states of residence, and timeframes of residency. This database is search-enabled, making entries discoverable via search engine queries world-wide.
- Courtesy email notifications of upcoming events and items of interest.
- Individual - $20.00
- Family - $25.00
To Join KCGS:
Download and print the "KCGS Membership Application Form". Then fill out and submit the completed application along with a check for your dues. You may simply drop it by the Library office (if in the area) or you can mail the application to:
Kittitas County Genealogical Society
413 N. Main Street, Suites L&M
Ellensburg, WA 98926
KCGS Library is normally open Monday and Wednesday 10am to 4pm. The KCGS Phone number is 509 925-5951. NOTE: It is advisable to call the KCGS Library in advance, if you are coming to visit from out of town OR if there is a danger of inclement weather!